Go back All Questions
Question Facebook Twitter Whatsapp Copy link

Hii moms i have one elder girl child nd i want to do some investment for her future ..is buying gold or fix monry s safe ..pls give suggestion..

was asked 5 months ago 1 advice Investment
Hey dear as a mother i understand ..dear i think instead of gold do fix deposit ..there s scheme in post office as u can take kissan vikas patra from post office . in that they give double Money in 10 years..i also take kissan vikas patra for my son..in that money s double . u can take it .consult to ur nearest post office .
Namrata Bhojwani 5 months ago

Share your advice