Go back All Questions
Question Facebook Twitter Whatsapp Copy link

If 1 yr baby is suffering from loose motion what can we give in diet other than khichdi? Pls suggest something

was asked 2 months ago 1 advice Child Care
Hey dear loose motion is due to weather change so consult to ur pediatrician and give medicine according to ur Dr's prescription. Give ors after every loose motion, give mong Dal khichri,sabudana kichri ,mashed banana ,mong Dal too .
Drishti Singh 2 months ago

Share your advice